Glenn Beck appears on The View - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Glenn Beck appears on The View
Wednesday, May 20, 2009 11:04 AM on j-body.org
This says a lot about him and his job quality.

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Re: Glenn Beck appears on The View
Wednesday, May 20, 2009 12:53 PM on j-body.org
That fat red-head douche....I'd like to see her in a neutral setting debating....well....anyone! She reminds me of the bully in school, that calls some kid a name + then has to look to see if the other kids are laughing or joining in. Doubt that SHE'LL be getting her OWN show any time soon...er.....ever.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Thursday, May 21, 2009 12:07 AM on j-body.org
As for the first part - seriously who cares? Creative storytelling as it might have been, why spend that much time dwelling on something of so little importance. Its a drawn out "gotcha" moment and nothing else.

I'm not much of a big Glen Beck fan but what he said at the beginning of clip 2 is pretty straight on - except for the part that he seems to think most Americans understand this. The idea that some are good and bad from both sides of the isle... some people get that but then you have the heavy partisans... who might think that their party has good and bad - but only in the sense that the "good ones" vote with their party 99%-100% of the time and the "bad ones" (often referred to as DINOs or RINOs) are just the ones that dare vote how they feel on a case-by-case basis. Equally the "good ones" from the other side of the isle basically refer the ones that often vote with your side.

But what he said there was basically correct - its just that while most people would nod their head to his statement, I don't think that many people really get it.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 5:05 PM on j-body.org
Why is the ONLY ATTRACTIVE CHICK THERE QUIET?

as for the old hags...LOL

F-um!

There really doing what the lib ass media does.. drive home discrediting (nancey polisey) INFO.

Maybe they dint like that this guy is liked by the people?

But it is funny.

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Friday, May 29, 2009 10:42 AM on j-body.org
He probably did damage his credibility debating these daffy broads. It was like watching someone teach a dog Spanish.

2002 Cavalier 2200 5spd

Friday, May 29, 2009 4:30 PM on j-body.org
bk3k wrote:I'm not much of a big Glen Beck fan but what he said at the beginning of clip 2 is pretty straight on - except for the part that he seems to think most Americans understand this. The idea that some are good and bad from both sides of the isle... some people get that but then you have the heavy partisans... who might think that their party has good and bad - but only in the sense that the "good ones" vote with their party 99%-100% of the time and the "bad ones" (often referred to as DINOs or RINOs) are just the ones that dare vote how they feel on a case-by-case basis. Equally the "good ones" from the other side of the isle basically refer the ones that often vote with your side.

Right now, I think the majority of them suck. And what I consider bad on my side is the ones who vote on which way they think the wind is blowing. If someone has convictions, and they stick by them, and be honest and clear about them, I can respect that. However, when you change and go with the other side because you think that will gain you popularity, or because you have no backbone, and are afraid to get into a real debate, you don't deserve to be in office. Arlen Specter is the quintessential politician in this area. For those that don't know, he was a Democrat originally, but switched to the Republican party when it became evident that he was going to lose a primary. He did the very same thing a few weeks ago when switching back to the Democratic party. Prior to the polls coming out showing him behind Pat Toomey, he made the statement that he would not be leaving the Republican party, but when it was clear he was going to lose in the primary challenge, he went back on his word, trying to simply keep his job, and go with the party who (he hopes) will back him solid in the next election.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search