legalize wiretaping? - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
legalize wiretaping?
Saturday, May 02, 2009 10:36 AM on j-body.org
This is very interesting to say the least. Anyone have any links that this is what Obama wants to do?
If this is correct , I was ticked off when Bush did this, but Obama is even taking it further and making it worse. Then making it where you cant sue for any wrong doing from the Government? I hope this does not happen.

Obama to legalize wiretaping

Re: legalize wiretaping?
Saturday, May 02, 2009 7:07 PM on j-body.org
I taped some wires the other day....just taped them all together with some black electrical tape. I hope the govt is reading this and just tries....TRIES to do something about it.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Saturday, May 02, 2009 10:38 PM on j-body.org
Im not doing anything wrong. So they can tap my wires all they wish.

Saturday, May 02, 2009 10:58 PM on j-body.org
I support wire taping. If you don't, the wires could short out against the chassis.

Monday, May 04, 2009 11:34 AM on j-body.org
more proof that he put on a good show during the campaign and fooled millions of americans.

Check out my build thread!

Tuesday, May 05, 2009 12:43 PM on j-body.org
There's no difference between the Reps and the Dems. The quicker people realize this, the better off your country will be.

The only reason the Dems opposed wiretapping was because THEY weren't the ones doing it, that is all. It's the same thing with all this economic squeezing that Obama's doing. The Republicans don't oppose it for any other reason than they wish they had done it first.
Thursday, May 07, 2009 10:12 AM on j-body.org
i prefer heat shrink tube, but if not available, taping will work.

JBO Stickers! Get yours today!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search