Stupid redneckish conspiracy loving gun owners - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Stupid redneckish conspiracy loving gun owners
Thursday, April 30, 2009 6:25 PM on j-body.org
Wow that is slightly excessive for one guy. He may have been buying for a group or something you never know.

Thursday, April 30, 2009 7:46 PM on j-body.org
Actually, I talked to a guy that works at that Sam's and he said this guy does this all the time. I think the whole pallet was around 11k, and he sells them for 17k per pallet. Guess he's just profiteering on the obamaboogieman-mania..... from a business standpoint pretty shrewd. 6k profit.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Thursday, April 30, 2009 7:47 PM on j-body.org
TheSundownFire wrote:He may have been buying for a group or something you never know.

Yeah, his militia. LOL.

Friday, May 01, 2009 9:38 PM on j-body.org
ScottaWhite wrote:Actually, I talked to a guy that works at that Sam's and he said this guy does this all the time. I think the whole pallet was around 11k, and he sells them for 17k per pallet. Guess he's just profiteering on the obamaboogieman-mania..... from a business standpoint pretty shrewd. 6k profit.

I dont see a problem with nice old fashion capitalism. He demanded the supply. Now hes supplying the demand.

Saturday, May 02, 2009 6:55 AM on j-body.org
No problem at all. It's a great idea. Glad he's not some guy building a bunker in his back yard, fortifying it with emplacements.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Saturday, May 02, 2009 9:01 PM on j-body.org
Thats what hes using the profits for probably.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search