An Email I got... - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: An Email I got...
Thursday, March 26, 2009 7:10 AM on j-body.org
Weebel wrote:Personally I think we'll all just be calling him that a$$hole that said he would fix everything and didn't..

And yes... we definatley need to reavaluate some of these people on welfare.... make them get damn jobs if they are able to work.

if they're able to work and they do not want to get a job then we need a welfare reform. some how they need to earn that welfare check.

Thursday, March 26, 2009 10:41 AM on j-body.org
Weebel wrote:Personally I think we'll all just be calling him that a$$hole that said he would fix everything and didn't..
This is definitely the most realistic situation. It certainly sums up pretty much every President since...yeah.
Weebel wrote:And yes... we definatley need to reavaluate some of these people on welfare.... make them get damn jobs if they are able to work.
But an audit on that scale would cost a fortune. If it was added to the budget it would just be out of control lol.

fortune cookie say: better a delay than a disaster
Thursday, March 26, 2009 1:19 PM on j-body.org
OHV notec wrote:But an audit on that scale would cost a fortune. If it was added to the budget it would just be out of control lol.

so far since this admin took office they have handed out over 1.5 trillion dollars for.....well, basically nothing. as much as welfare reform would cost, it would be something that would have a return on the investment. sooooo....whats the problem with that again?

Thursday, March 26, 2009 1:53 PM on j-body.org
(tabs) wrote:
OHV notec wrote:But an audit on that scale would cost a fortune. If it was added to the budget it would just be out of control lol.

so far since this admin took office they have handed out over 1.5 trillion dollars for.....well, basically nothing. as much as welfare reform would cost, it would be something that would have a return on the investment. sooooo....whats the problem with that again?
Sorry, "lol" = sign of sarcasm there.

fortune cookie say: better a delay than a disaster
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search