Dear Mr. Obama - Page 5 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Dear Mr. Obama
Thursday, September 25, 2008 7:13 PM on j-body.org
Rodimus Prime wrote:The problem is that people in this nation are worried about cloth rags and fags, and ignore the real problems that exist in this nation such as the economy, energy, and education. The latter being most of the problem. Perhaps if we focused on education we would have less broken homes and less stupid children that grow up to make ill informed opinions and allow themselves to be moved so easily like sheep by government propaganda.

Oh and BTW serving in Iraq is not serving anyone in this country one bit. Its wasting taxpayer money and American lives. You could serve your country greater by volunteering for the Red Cross or working in Law enforcement. That actually benefits US citizens and not sandniggers who will without a doubt stab us in the back at first chance. So no I am not grateful to people who willingly destroy our countries financial reserve. I don't salute or support you in any way.

once again rodimus, great first paragraph. i agree 110% with
"the real problems that exist in this nation such as the economy, energy, and education. The latter being most of the problem. Perhaps if we focused on education we would have less broken homes and less stupid children that grow up to make ill informed *decisions*"
your second paragraph....wow
what have you done for this country? volunteer? donate? charity? help someone other than yourself?
i know you said you knew some people in the army and they weren't so great....well i know some people in the army and they are great, so hey, i guess it depends on who ya know and where ya live.

Thursday, September 25, 2008 7:21 PM on j-body.org
No it was NOT sarcasm.

http://ivaw.org/

http://www.veteransforpeace.org/

End Discussion. There are well over 2000 Iraqi war veterans registered, or affiliated with IVAW alone.

My Cav
I give up...
i'm buying a VW those people love trees, so they should love eachother too... "Andy"
Thursday, September 25, 2008 7:40 PM on j-body.org
Had to, My apologies if it offends ya, well, kind of.

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Thursday, September 25, 2008 7:53 PM on j-body.org
Rodimus Prime wrote:The problem is that people in this nation are worried about cloth rags and fags, and ignore the real problems that exist in this nation such as the economy, energy, and education. The latter being most of the problem. Perhaps if we focused on education we would have less broken homes and less stupid children that grow up to make ill informed opinions and allow themselves to be moved so easily like sheep by government propaganda.

Oh and BTW serving in Iraq is not serving anyone in this country one bit. Its wasting taxpayer money and American lives. You could serve your country greater by volunteering for the Red Cross or working in Law enforcement. That actually benefits US citizens and not sandniggers who will without a doubt stab us in the back at first chance. So no I am not grateful to people who willingly destroy our countries financial reserve. I don't salute or support you in any way.

you are a piece of @!#$.

87 Firebird
All stock...........lol.
Thursday, September 25, 2008 8:02 PM on j-body.org

QFT

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Thursday, September 25, 2008 8:19 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

So no I am not grateful to people who willingly destroy our countries financial reserve. I don't salute or support you in any way.

You really Believe that? every time you log on here and look at Cpl. StGermain face?

@!#$ you.

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Thursday, September 25, 2008 9:17 PM on j-body.org
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:
Quote:

So no I am not grateful to people who willingly destroy our countries financial reserve. I don't salute or support you in any way.

You really Believe that? every time you log on here and look at Cpl. StGermain face?

@!#$ you.

Chris

100% behind you and all of the troops. @!#$ you Rodimus and QBE you ungrateful @!#$s. Get the @!#$ out! Canada (no offense to Canadians) has plenty of room.

87 Firebird
All stock...........lol.
Friday, September 26, 2008 6:04 AM on j-body.org
Canada's hardly a place for pacifists, we're elbow deep in Afghanistan.
Friday, September 26, 2008 2:06 PM on j-body.org
Yes you are. You and the Royal Marines... NUTS, and good fighters.

Chris

Friday, September 26, 2008 6:57 PM on j-body.org
randizzle wrote:
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:
Quote:

@!#$ you.

Chris

100% behind you and all of the troops. @!#$ you Rodimus and QBE you ungrateful @!#$s. Get the @!#$ out! Canada (no offense to Canadians) has plenty of room.

So much for freedom of speech..."get the @!#$ out" waahwaahwaahh.

Now who is hypocritical.

Monday, September 29, 2008 5:01 AM on j-body.org
Bad Ace Design wrote:
randizzle wrote:
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:
Quote:

@!#$ you.

Chris

100% behind you and all of the troops. @!#$ you Radius and BE you ungrateful @!#$s. Get the @!#$ out! Canada (no offense to Canadians) has plenty of room.

So much for freedom of speech..."get the @!#$ out" waahwaahwaahh.

Now who is hypocritical.

They only believe in free speech when it is something they want to hear.

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:
and I'm NOT a pedo. everyone knows i've got a wheelchair fetish.

Monday, September 29, 2008 7:29 AM on j-body.org
I had this argument with Saint, and what did it get him? A meaningless completely unnecessary death that never should have been allowed to happen. Then to top it off the ones that should be held accountable for it, you support. This is why if you willingly go to Iraq and die I won't miss you, its another moron cleared from the voting base.

We don't belong in Iraq anyone that thinks we do is flat out wrong and is contributing to the financial ruin of this country. The only people that seem to still want to be there is the military, nobody else really gives a @!#$ about Iraq. Maybe its because they are living a world away they don't realize the problems that exist and are being ignored in our own country, the one they signed up to serve in the first place.

So don't preach to me about patriotism just because your in the military. By your comments its pretty clear you dont give a @!#$ about your country or its future.

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Monday, September 29, 2008 4:29 PM on j-body.org
Or, it could be because they have first hand knowledge of the good we have done\are doing over there.... But ya know, what ever makes you sleep better at night.

Don't take what he did away from him, what ever you think, don't take his death for that.....I really hope your of higher caliber then to do so.

Chris

Monday, September 29, 2008 8:23 PM on j-body.org
Rodimus Prime wrote:I had this argument with Saint, and what did it get him? A meaningless completely unnecessary death that never should have been allowed to happen. Then to top it off the ones that should be held accountable for it, you support. This is why if you willingly go to Iraq and die I won't miss you, its another moron cleared from the voting base.

We don't belong in Iraq anyone that thinks we do is flat out wrong and is contributing to the financial ruin of this country. The only people that seem to still want to be there is the military, nobody else really gives a @!#$ about Iraq. Maybe its because they are living a world away they don't realize the problems that exist and are being ignored in our own country, the one they signed up to serve in the first place.

So don't preach to me about patriotism just because your in the military. By your comments its pretty clear you dont give a @!#$ about your country or its future.

I also agree take care of your country and live in peace fix this fawking situation that the president has gotten us into and yet still adds more debt to the HUGE growing number that it was a few years ago. Collect the debt that these countries owe us, get the @!#$ out of there and let them blow each other to kingdom come.

Monday, September 29, 2008 9:00 PM on j-body.org
Pointless loss of American life

Worst economic situation since the great depression

Billions that could have stayed and fixed Health Care

Billions that could have stayed and fixed energy dependency

Billions that could have stayed and fixed education

Billions that could have been used to create new jobs for Americans

F U C K Y O U BUSH and every Republican who tries to justify how bad Americas situation is. How could you vote for a party that will lead us further into struggle , American deaths , and debt ??????????

BLIND STUPIDITY.

Windy City TurboZ
Tuesday, September 30, 2008 6:18 PM on j-body.org
Dragracemyz24 wrote:Pointless loss of American life

F U C K Y O U BUSH and every Republican who tries to justify how bad Americas situation is. How could you vote for a party that will lead us further into struggle , American deaths , and debt ??????????

BLIND STUPIDITY.

Sums it up and i also agree

Wednesday, October 01, 2008 4:39 AM on j-body.org

BLIND STUPIDITY.

QFT

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:
and I'm NOT a pedo. everyone knows i've got a wheelchair fetish.

Sunday, October 05, 2008 8:54 AM on j-body.org

BLIND STUPIDITY.

Bingo..

Sunday, October 05, 2008 10:37 AM on j-body.org
if you can do better, why not get off your collective ass's and do something about it?

Chris

Sunday, October 05, 2008 10:50 AM on j-body.org
tell me WHAT IS THE POINT for us being there besides a war that has put us in debt 10x over ?

Pointless loss of American life

BLIND STUPIDITY.

This should be made into a t-shirt

Sunday, October 05, 2008 1:43 PM on j-body.org

To give people like you something to bitch about.

Chris

Sunday, October 05, 2008 5:17 PM on j-body.org
Dragracemyz24 wrote:F U C K Y O U BUSH and every Republican who tries to justify how bad Americas situation is. How could you vote for a party that will lead us further into struggle , American deaths , and debt ??????????

BLIND STUPIDITY.

Blind stupidity is listening to the Democrats, especially Obama, trying to blame this sh!t on the republicans.
Do your research on this and stop listening to the rhetoric.

Here are just a few things that should open your eyes a little:

Obama's take from Fannie Mae
John McCain's co-sponsoring of reform bill.
Democrats blocking housing reform.

Yet you believe the Obama bullsh!t that it was the Republican's insistance on deregulation that lead to this hole where in?

And if Obama gets in and rolls back tax cuts on businesses, thereby raising their operating costs, where do you think those cuts will come from?
Labor. People will lose their jobs over it, because the companies need to make up for the increase in expenses they get from taxes.

Wake the f&%k up, people.

Sunday, October 05, 2008 6:02 PM on j-body.org

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Sunday, October 05, 2008 6:33 PM on j-body.org

Wake the f&%k up, people

oh we awake and we voting for OBAMA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

F UC K BUSH AND F UC K MCCAIN/PALIN

Sunday, October 05, 2008 7:09 PM on j-body.org
LOL

Right!

So glad most on LS1GTO\LS1tec are not like some here.......

hell, a lot even thanked me for putting on the Uniform, not said "@!#$ you!" for doing it. (not that anyone has done here........ )

LOL you all are a card some times.

Anywho, GAM, hows the weather up there? and why don't the Mounties have Jurisdiction in the heaver populated Provinces? (read your link in your profile.)

Chris.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search