A solution for every country... - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
A solution for every country...
Tuesday, June 20, 2006 9:58 AM on j-body.org
Ok, think about it, if every country could use one thing, what would best be fit to help that country? Please let me know one thing and lets not try to type up novels on who you think I am, because I know you hate to love me, so please read and add on, just so we can compare ideas on what others think about countries of the world.
For example: something needed by...

Mexico: condoms

France: a 40 hour work week

U.S: regime change, solution to medical and border security

Canada: God

Iran: more sanctions

Korea: nothing, korea will get slapped around by China for mouthing off and disrupting its economy, if korea
gets uppity.

Russia: russians

Germany: zionism

these are just some examples, please add on to these along with new countries and something for change. I plan on this thread sparking up tons of controversy, so let's have some fun and not hold back for the third round for what is to be twelve rounds of fight night action. Swing away "after" you have posted country needs.

Smile, Jesus loves you!!!!! <><
Manchild-ProPain, out now, Sphereofhiphop.com

Re: A solution for every country...
Tuesday, June 20, 2006 10:40 AM on j-body.org
I'm offended by your suggestion that Canada is Godless. We are a God fearing nation for the most part we just aren't Bible thunping lunatics here. Kinda like our patriotism, we are very patriotic we just aren't a bunh of gun toting flag wavers. There's a difference ya know.

How is it that Russia needs Russsians?

Mexico doesn't need condoms, it needs a more educated public and a less corrupt government.

Canada needs? More control over it's resources and a better equalization scheme.

The US? Let's start with honesty in govenment... I'm betting that a little less self interest would solve 90% of the US's problems. Help Mexico use it's resources to help it's people and the immigration issue will go away all by itself.

PAX
Tuesday, June 20, 2006 10:43 AM on j-body.org
I nominate this dumbest thread of the century.

Slo2pt2 (Projekt Unknown?) wrote:One my SON is ADHD N.O.S and Autistic Spectrum Disorder. I will nto medicate him he will battle throught this himself and learn to control it.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 11:07 AM on j-body.org
What the U.S. needs is all of it's religious lunatics to be given a slow sheet-lightning enema.

What Canada needs is more professional hockey teams.

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Tuesday, June 20, 2006 11:38 AM on j-body.org
Every country, and I mean every country, needs to educate its citizens better.

If they did that, we wouldn't have inane posts like this.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 12:52 PM on j-body.org
Glace wrote:I nominate this dumbest thread of the century.

I second that.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 12:56 PM on j-body.org
If every country made it a law where stuipd people were shot this thread wouldnt exist.

- 2004 Cavalier - 124k, owned since new

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 1:37 PM on j-body.org
[quote=Keeper of the Light™]What the U.S. needs is all of it's religious lunatics to be given a slow sheet-lightning enema.

While we can take some comfort in knowing that the team that won was mostly Canadian, today isn't a great day to remind us of that. Canadians are a bit sensitive today regarding hockey... We really don't like that cup going that far south. It's not the same if a northern state wins, but Carolina?!?! Crap, they harly even know what ice is down there.

Oh well, we'll bring it home next year.

PAX
Tuesday, June 20, 2006 2:06 PM on j-body.org
Hahahaha wrote:[quote=Keeper of the Light™]What the U.S. needs is all of it's religious lunatics to be given a slow sheet-lightning enema.

While we can take some comfort in knowing that the team that won was mostly Canadian, today isn't a great day to remind us of that. Canadians are a bit sensitive today regarding hockey... We really don't like that cup going that far south. It's not the same if a northern state wins, but Carolina?!?! Crap, they harly even know what ice is down there.

Oh well, we'll bring it home next year.

PAX

LOL !! Watch Florida will win it !

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 2:11 PM on j-body.org
The country bumpkins that live out in the "hill country" just "got themselves one saweet looker uv ah spatoon! Yeee haw!"

"Spatoon? Sheit, I thunk it was the toilet. Shucks."

Just having a little fun.

Team GREEN
Suspension Division - "Handling Before Horsepower"
Making the turns since 1999
1998 EK Civic Hatch - Yes, it's a Honda.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 3:04 PM on j-body.org
Can't be all that bad...

It's been used as punchbowl, soup tureen, ice bucket, bait bucket, boat anchor, stripper lure....

Yeah...

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 3:21 PM on j-body.org
jbody4jc wrote:
Mexico: condoms

BULLSH!T! Mexico needs a robust economy.

jbody4jc wrote:
France: a 40 hour work week

BULLSH!T! France is one of the G8 with a 40 work week, Universal health care and a couple months of paid leave.

jbody4jc wrote:U.S: regime change, solution to medical and border security

BULLSH!T! The US needs separation of Church and State, to keep its nose in its own business, and a way to recall the President and all members of the legislative arm for a publically appointed enema.

jbody4jc wrote:
Canada: God

BULLSH!T! Canada needs less people that haven't a clue about the country telling us how to do things.

jbody4jc wrote:Iran: more sanctions

BULLSH!T! They need to be taken seriously. Sanctions have worked oh so well everyother time with them, their economy has crumbled so much they've dropped from #20 to #11 in the world GDP.

jbody4jc wrote:Korea: nothing, korea will get slapped around by China for mouthing off and disrupting its economy, if korea gets uppity.

BULSH!T! First, distinguish between the Democratic People's Republic of Korea and Korea. Second: Realise that Kin Juong Il is just as ready to use all means at his disposal to attack anyone, China inclusive. North Korea needs a more stable leadership, south Korea needs better wages for blue collar workers.

jbody4jc wrote:
Russia: russians

Say what?

jbody4jc wrote:
Germany: zionism

Here's where you need to explain, there is already a Jewish homeland.

jbody4jc wrote:
these are just some examples, please add on to these along with new countries and something for change. I plan on this thread sparking up tons of controversy, so let's have some fun and not hold back for the third round for what is to be twelve rounds of fight night action. Swing away "after" you have posted country needs.

The only thing I see is you're trying to foment problems, and you're making yourself look like a piggish ass.

Stop this nonsense, it's getting to be hardly sporting to cut down your insipid and ubiquitous tripe. In other words: put down the bible, turn off Fox, and read something else for once. Your uninformed blather is getting damned old.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 3:34 PM on j-body.org
every country needs more people who care about others with out judging them!! Respect one another , love one another, etc...
no matter what they look like, decisions they've made, what they do...

EVERY COUNTRY NEEDS MORE PEOPLE TO GET OVER THEMSELVES!!!

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 3:39 PM on j-body.org
^^^ HE gets it!

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 3:58 PM on j-body.org
We need love, group hug.

Smile, Jesus loves you!!!!! <><
Manchild-ProPain, out now, Sphereofhiphop.com
Tuesday, June 20, 2006 4:21 PM on j-body.org
Sorry for the senistivity issue, but still, I think there should be a slew of teans from down shouth that should move up north--like the Jets go back to Winnipeg.

i think they should make every team south of the 40th parallel prove that they actually get ice. if not, ship them back north and make them play Roller hockey in the summer.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
Tuesday, June 20, 2006 5:17 PM on j-body.org
^^^ Werd

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 10:34 PM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:^^^ HE gets it!

thank you!!!

its a crazy concept... care to guess where i got it from??

oh, and Keeper....i LOVE how you were able to just turn this into a hockey topic!!!! hahahah
well done!!

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 11:15 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

Bahahahahahah

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 3:47 AM on j-body.org
I can't argue with it...

Winnipeg and Quebec City need teams again, and Hamilton can carry an extra team as well.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 8:39 AM on j-body.org
At least the nordiques moved to a hockey-friendly climate in Colorado.

I think Portland and Seattle can use some teams, along with Anchorage, Juneau, Winnipeg, Quebec, Victoria, St Johns, etc.

And I really think that Canada should use more pro hockey teams. I think America needs to get rid of all the religious fundamentalists (not those that just practice the religion, but the ones who think their gods have bigger penises than other gods), and that someone drops a themonuclear warhead on Washington DC.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 10:01 AM on j-body.org
jbody4jc wrote:Mexico: condoms

Actally what Mexico needs is a stronger economy, better wages, better government and education and policing.
jbody4jc wrote:
U.S: regime change, solution to medical and border security

Like GAM said Separation of Church and State. New President and lawmakers that care about the people instead of their bank accounts. The end of Lobbying! etc...
jbody4jc wrote:Canada: God

LOL Canada needs to send more maple syrup down my way since the local stores that carried it don't anymore.
jbody4jc wrote:Iran: more sanctions

Nope. They need a regime change and the Ayatollah thrown out. But the US needs to keep our noses out of it.
Godspeed wrote:every country needs more people who care about others with out judging them!! Respect one another , love one another, etc...
no matter what they look like, decisions they've made, what they do...

EVERY COUNTRY NEEDS MORE PEOPLE TO GET OVER THEMSELVES!!!

Bingo. Also we need to realise WE are NOT the ONLY sentient beings on this earth nor the only intelligent species. You never know one of these days Animals might just get sick of our destruction of their homes and get together to kick our a$$es.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 11:12 AM on j-body.org
spike: Not to pick nits, but there's no Ayatollah at the helm anymore. There's been democratic elections, they've just elected a pro-shariya (think religious right-wing) gov't.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 1:55 PM on j-body.org
vagina ftw

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 3:08 PM on j-body.org
Canada needs the worlds judeo-xtian "god" like a hole in the head.

and if any stinking "God" opens his cake-hole at me, he will find my size 10 in his gonads so fast he wont know what the @!#$ hit his kike ass.

My policy is real simple--0 tollerance for the stinking piece of garbage "god"

Rice.....Part of a balanced Pontiac diet.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search