"May Day" immigrant protests rant - Page 5 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re:
Monday, May 08, 2006 11:24 PM on j-body.org
Tristan wrote:
ah, someone save us from the ignorant racist moron. facts > you.

It would be of benefit for one to read a thread before making an ass of themselves. But to each their own lol

---

Re:
Tuesday, May 09, 2006 3:34 PM on j-body.org
it kinda reminds me on that movie Dawn of the dead when they are stuck on that mall and the guy at the gun store is picking the zombie's off......not sure why but yeah your a bit wack why spend 38cents a knife is reusable.....duh..... lol okay i'm just kidding, yeah i'll still get flamed

Re:
Thursday, May 11, 2006 3:14 PM on j-body.org
Yeah got a point about the knife. Tristan you have it twisted. No I am not a racist, no problem with them immigrants as long as they use the proper channels to get here. Other wise, make an example of them. I am tired of hearing about all the damn tunnels that they have built and used to cross the border, and to smuggle drugs into the country. They live in Mexico, go to school in the USA, WTF? Don't believe me, come and live in San Diego. Not to mention, when they are here illegally and they have to go to the hospital because they just gave birth and used nail clippers to cut the embilicule cord, who do you think is paying for the hospital bill? We are, the citizens. That was actually in the papers here about 6 months ago, and then they want to protest about rights. They are not here legally, so they do not have any rights, our rights are for the citizens not the illegals. Hell driving along the high ways here you will see signs with people running on them, they are of the yellow kind, meaning watch out for people crossing the high way, usually illegals. I am sick of it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re:
Thursday, May 11, 2006 7:53 PM on j-body.org
So you suggest shooting them all? You're a moron, plain and simple. And I doubt I have it that twisted. But I won't argue that.

Do some research and stop being so ignorant. Shoot them all, stab them all, or deport them all and watch America fall. Sounds like a swell idea to me.

By the way, I am fairly confident that sign depicts a stick figure walking, not running. It is used everywhere warning of people crossing, especially in populated areas. It's not a "Warning Illegals Crossing" sign.

Re:
Thursday, May 11, 2006 11:12 PM on j-body.org
Tristan: He's correct. In San Diego they LITERALLY have signs along the high way with a picture of a mom and dad dragging a girl behind . The kids feet are hardly touching the ground to basically say "Be Careful: Illegal's are hauling ass across the border.... Do not run them over." It's no joke. I'll find a picture for ya...

Here ya go:

pic

It may say family crossing but these are posted on roads in the middle of the desert. Not on a parkway with stores and malls.

Sigh, finally I can say something and not have it be argued lol.

"welcome to the most expensive hobby ever..."
Re:
Thursday, May 11, 2006 11:16 PM on j-body.org
Also, i wouldn't recommend trying to kill them. Some illegals also illegally obtain a fire arm. That's like saying "oh well lets get rid of the bloods and crypts by shooting them." Good luck.

I wouldn't be surprised if nothing gets done and the government see's if everything will die down. Everyone will go back to normal. Pretending it's not an issue and no1 will care.

"welcome to the most expensive hobby ever..."
Re:
Thursday, May 11, 2006 11:43 PM on j-body.org
I don't think it's saying watch out for the illegals hauling ass across the highway, but I get your point and how it's used in San Diego. There is actually one or two of those here in Florida. I don't see it much so I didn't even think about it when he said it. But that's really all beside the point. The point is he made a ludicrous and quite frankly stupid suggestion. There are those of us on this board that can have an intellectual conversation about this, regardless of whether we agree or disagree. Someone spouting off about evil illegals and shooting them all with a 38 cent bullet is just ridiculous.

Finally, you are probably right. This situation will lose its appeal in the media and die down in the near future, I'm sure. I wish we could just let those immigrants pay fines for coming here illegally, take the classes and tests, and become American citizens. Then we take care of our borders and take care of the problems with the process of becoming an American citizen. But, I'm sure the political machine will fight over petty crap and never get anything done. It's how things work in this country. Politicians are more concerned with securing voters long enough to get elected and promising intangibles, and then worry about making money and other bullshyte.

Re:
Wednesday, May 17, 2006 7:14 AM on j-body.org
True^^^^

and for the comments on the march that everyone marching was illegal. That statement was not correct. The Gov loves it right now cause it is taking alot of the steam and attention away from the War.

"Remember do what you like because you have to drive it."--Me
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search