Callin' out SweetnessGT - Politics and War Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Callin' out SweetnessGT
Sunday, May 07, 2006 7:41 AM on j-body.org
This is going to e fun!

Quote:

The only thing being done ghetto is your asian-wannabe american built car. Man you must go crazy when someody removes an oxygen sensor with a 22mil open end wrench rather than an oxygen-sensor socket, huh?
LoL so what would you say is getto on my car? BTW did you come check my car's skin? Cause it is not asian in any way, but if you want to use the racist terms on my car go a head. You are not going to hurt it's feelings. Also doesn't a 22 mm wrench fit without "crushing it? Kinda a different deal deal when you use metel on metel. I thought you would know that. Proving me wrong again.

Quote:

Try putting up some useful information on this site, or come up with a new concept that people begin to copy because it works decently well...
WoW where have you been. Didn't you know I was the one that put the first TRD remake on a Sunfire? I guess I all these others people doing it are not tryin' to copy, but if not they most like idea. So I've done that little mission you asked me to do, but I guess you need to remove your head from well you know....

Quote:

I told him nothing that would break his sensor. A pair of loose vise grips would do the job just fine... telling somebody how to break their car is saying it can run at 5psi with no intercooler. Any time positive pressure is introduced to a motor an intercooler must be present... but nope everybody on the .org is a genius and clearly so are you with your little tool speech
Well I guess this part here I had a probelm with you posting this....
Quote:

just gently got enough pressure on it without crushing it to turn it out slowly...
So after reading you posting that I just wanted the guy to make sure not to do it like that and spend a few bucks for right stuff. Plan and simple. I'm sorry I called you out on it, but deal with it man.

Quote:

So like I said. Grow up Mr. "I'm going to insult you indirectly so it seems like I'm still a nice guy." I will say what I have to say to your face, and I am NOT a nice guy about it. If you wanted a japanese car you shouldn't have bought american and then mutilated the poor thing to look like some half-asleep wretched half-and-half J-body. Swapping in a 2.4 where a 2.2 was isn't exactly difficult, especially with the step-by-step instructions that the older members have left behind. And re-welding one of Mr. Mack's fine manifolds isn't exactly something to beat your chest about... if you really want it to come down to it, finish your car and put it up against mine.... see if you'll put your car and what its worth where your mouth is... because you'll need a lot more than "15psi and a bit more on play days" to impress somebody who's engine build in parts alone is worth more than your whole vehicle AND the little tiny tool you decided to bitch about.
I will have no problem running you with what I'm setting up for next year. the 15psi is for daily runnin' around for me. My build is going to be able to hold a bit more. Plus my Direct Port system will help me once I get going down the track. BTW I will be in 5th at the end of the track just in cause you wanted to know. Also I guess my Speedway hinge cost just about if not more then anything on your car. Remember I'm not doing this getto. Plus if I need help the owner of JEGS lives next door. So if you want to call me out ask around cause I'm not pullin' your leg.

Quote:

Ricers like you with their rebar showing bitching about perfectly good answers is the reason people stopped helping on this site. Go back to the exterior forum and figure out why eyelids were a 1999 modification and they made your car look stupid, even back then when it was the best mod available.
Again how is my car rice? Maybe under major construction, but I'm not ricing out my car.

I think this is all just blown up way to much. I think you have been a nice guy to a great local friend of mine WhiteCavy helpin' him with engine build. Only advise he has not taken was the knife edgeing and lightening of the crank. Cause from what I've heard is that only weakens the crank for long term. Only if yiou need to win by an inch is what I was told when askin' our engine builder. I for one don't plan on having to redo my engine. The only thing I see we are doing different on the car is I'm going with a T3TO4B with a direct post system to make up the differece cause I want to spool a little faster. Once I get the tires griped with controled progression shot I should be able to walk on you. But let this post get back on topic. Feel free to PM me callin' me out or callin' my rice.

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search