Bush proposes using UAVs for domestic surveillance - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Bush proposes using UAVs for domestic surveill
Saturday, April 08, 2006 5:50 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

If they could do that 60 years ago, what are they doing now?!?

Google SR-75

"i promise we won't get drunk, and go out in boat in the dark, stand up in the boat and fire the gun into the air unless we have life jackets on."

Saturday, April 08, 2006 6:18 PM on j-body.org
Ask Sen. Niel Armstrong what he saw on the moon........

Ask General Yeager what he has seen .......

Ask An air Canada pilot what he has seen............

the information is out there gentlmen, you just have to do a little digging to find it on your own. And it isnt U-2's or SR-71`s, or 75's.

but the simple fact is. If you recieve the information second-hand........then its open to dispute.

If you recieve it 1st hand, with your own eyes, its still open to dispute, but disputes no longer matter.

Rice.....Part of a balanced Pontiac diet.
Sunday, April 09, 2006 8:56 AM on j-body.org
In related UAV news, the new X-37 Space Plane had its first 'successful' landing, if you call rolling off the end of the runway successful.

The X-37 space plane is tucked beneath its White Knight mothership during a test flight this week. At the climax of a similar flight on Friday, the X-37 was released for a drop test and landed autonomously, but ran off the runway.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3217961/

Sunday, April 09, 2006 9:42 AM on j-body.org
That's pretty interesting that Boeing is working with Rutan on this project (I don't mean Rutan had anything to do with the X-37, I just mean they're using one of his designs as a mothership).

"i promise we won't get drunk, and go out in boat in the dark, stand up in the boat and fire the gun into the air unless we have life jackets on."
Tuesday, April 11, 2006 10:03 AM on j-body.org
If you cant beat'em join em.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search