Not another Conspiracy theory! - Page 4 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Not another Conspiracy theory!
Tuesday, March 28, 2006 11:49 AM on j-body.org
I can go along with inconsistancies and I have said many times before I agree not everything adds up or makes 100% sence. But just because it doesn't add up perfectly does not mean Dubya and Bin Laden are old frat buddies who planned this out all for a way to make a few bucks. That makes no sence and thats what I'm getting at. Gam I actualy got you to start looking at it this way now HAHA its your turn. First I retract my statements about your stupidity as I know you are not and I understand your only looking for the truth. But look at it in the big picture and you'll start to ask why? Why would we do this to ourselves? What did anyone have to gain from the deaths of 3000+ innocent Americans? And then to suggest that its a giant govt cover up just cause some things don't add up is a HUGE leap into wacko town. That would be the same as saying we sank the Titanic so the different rail roads could collect the insurence money they had on the big shots heads to keep them from going bankrupt. Sure it sounds like it COULD have happened that way till you ask the question....."How did they move the ice berg and make it ram the ship?" Just because every single aspect of 9/11 cannot at this time be answered doesn't instantly mean Dubya did it! Thats silly!

Try looking at the big picture and asking why? Why would we do this to ourselves? And if we did do it to ourselves then why is Bin Laden takeing credit and why are we letting him? These are bigger questions then the diameter of a hole to the exact inch or how much weight and heat does it take to bring down a tower. Those are the smaller points in the bigger question of why. And thats what I'm trying to find an answer to. Michael Moore damn sure doesn't have it so who does?

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 1:57 PM on j-body.org
So you know they have the means, and the opportunity, you're just looking for motive?

Secure a future for Haliburton and a stable oil supply for the US. That would be good enough, but I'm sure there are many other economic incentives.

Look at history... Why did Churchill allow Coventry to be bombed? Because preventing it would comprimise the secret that the SIS had cracked the German code.

Why did Pearl Harbour happen? Because the US had been waiting from 1938 for Japan to start a fight and that was the ticket into WWII (cash cow for the US).

Why allow the WTC complex to come under attack? Oil... Oil and money. Is it rue? I don't know.
I do know that many have looked at the "Bin Ladden Confession tape" and declaired it a fraud. Bin ladden has repeatedly said he had nothing to do with it in Arab media, that never get's broadcast over here though.

Like I said, I don't know what did happen, only that it didn't happen the way we are being told.

Is it all Bush? Oh heck no.. It Wolfowitz and the other sharks that have been circling since the 80s. Did they get what they wanted or is it a "happy" coinsidence? I don't know.

PAX
Tuesday, March 28, 2006 1:59 PM on j-body.org
PS: It was money that brought the Titanic down too. Cost cutting on the ship itself and a Captain trying to shave a few minutes off the trip time.

It's always about the money. Everytime, every conflict, always.

PAX
Tuesday, March 28, 2006 2:12 PM on j-body.org
Bush doesn't have the mental capacity to think something like this up.

...athough seeing him with Wile E. Coyote-style blueprints outlinging the plan for this is an amusing mental image...

Seriously, you either have to Nieve or have your naso-anal interface with the U.S. government permanenly lubes to NOT see that there's something rotten in Denmark--and it's not the cheese.

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Tuesday, March 28, 2006 2:23 PM on j-body.org
Ok now we're starting to see eye to eye a little better. I'm not 100% on the Coventry thing but I have no reason to doubt you either.

Pearl Harbour, Yeah that I know could have probubly been prevented some say we knew it was comeing and others say no way. Me I'm not 100% either way on it without more evidence to say which way it was. But I will say its not too far a strech.

9/11 Tho, Thats another story. There is no value in Afganistan and no reason for attacking them. They have no oil thats further south ( if I remember correctly ) So the reason of money for an already sickenly wealthy company like haliburton just doesn't make sence to me. It would be like invadeing Antartica. Sure you can get a hell of a deal on snow cones but so what? It just doesn't add up. Thats all I'm saying.

As for the Titanic the capitan was TOLD to push the ship as hard as he coul dto set a record crossing. The steel however was actualy not substandard for the time. Back when Titanic was built steel processing wasn't like today and they had lots of imperfections in it on a regular basis. What sank Titanic was the fact that the not so great stell was in 20degree water and when the ice berg hit it ripped the rivets she was built with. The total amount of steel opened up measured less then a small car size hole. BUT becasue it was directly on a rivit line and ran thru 5 ( again from memory )
compartments it was enough to cause the ships bow to dip low alowing the water in the forward compartments to spill into the next one back, kind of like filling an ice cude tray. Then when enough filled up she went verticle which caused HUGE stresses on the mid section trying to support the weight of the stern AND the already weakened by extreme cold poor quality ( by todays standards ) steel ripped apart.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 3:24 PM on j-body.org
The afganastan connection is just that, a connection. They sit right were a nice big fat pipeline will be built. You'll see.

The other thing that interesting is the placement of US bases in the area. If you plot them all on a map they make a noose like circle around some of the richest oil fields in the world.

PAX
Tuesday, March 28, 2006 3:36 PM on j-body.org
[quote=Keeper of the Light™]Bush doesn't have the mental capacity to think something like this up.

...athough seeing him with Wile E. Coyote-style blueprints outlinging the plan for this is an amusing mental image...

Seriously, you either have to Nieve or have your naso-anal interface with the U.S. government permanenly lubes to NOT see that there's something rotten in Denmark--and it's not the cheese.Carl Rove (aka. Bush's Brain)

Jack, I also believe I explained why Afghanistan is too strong a link to ignore also. I'm @ work, and can't access my PM box, it's there. Hamid Karzai is the lynch-pin.

I'm not saying that the Gov't would kill 3000 some odd people, but let them die? I wouldn't be so unsure. Not to say that there was malice, but when a General in charge of an invasion of a country asks for 200,000 troops, I doubt that it is asked for flippantly, or without due diligence. I'd venture that by meddling with the battle plans, The Bush Administration allowed 2100 (whatever the count is now, I hate to sound callous) soldiers to die. If there were more troops on the ground, I'd venture there would be a lot less "insurgents" (it's odd, most are fmr Fedayeen troops that I've heard), and a damn sight fewer IEDs making trouble.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 5:02 AM on j-body.org
Well its nice to actualy see everone agreeing that Bush couldn't have done it due to low test scores and an inability to think for himself. And as for let them die, again I doubt it.
Why? cause if something like that were true and got out we would be in the middle of a civil war again.

Keeper We also all agree that somethings not 100% right but noone can quite put our finger on it.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 8:03 AM on j-body.org
Jackalope wrote:Why? cause if something like that were true and got out we would be in the middle of a civil war again.

I guess no one saw my post about keeping secrets from the people if it is in their best interest or the interest of national security.
Wednesday, March 29, 2006 8:25 AM on j-body.org
They might actually want civil war. It would be an excellent way to bring in martial law and put FEMA to their real task of controlling information flow etc.

Not saying that how it is, but that is a possibility.

PAX
Wednesday, March 29, 2006 8:36 AM on j-body.org
Weezel, thats too much and too many people to keep hushed up.

HAHA, That actualy makes sence. And not in a conspiracy theroist way but in a real world sort of way. Go get yourself a cookie!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 8:40 AM on j-body.org
It's in my best intrest to know all that i want to know.

And really, i could give 2 @!#$s about national security.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
Wednesday, March 29, 2006 10:57 AM on j-body.org
Well Keeper I'm sorry to say the govt doesn't agree with you and that line of thinking. I agree it sucks and it should not be that way but most of this hush hush crap started dureing WW II and is based on cold war paranoia of the big bad commies comeing to kill us while we all sleep and eat our children and rape our women. ( sarcasm, chill )
And that kind of hammered in fear just doesn't go away overnight it takes time. true I doubt we will get the answers in our life times but maybe our kids will know what REALLY happened. But we're stuck with what ifs and maybes. Not enough for an arguement in my book. Thats why I can't figure why you guys all "know" its a conspiracy to kill us all perpatraited by our own govt. Just doesn't make any sence to me thats all
and I guess I get frustraited when I see such usualy bright guys falling hook line and sinker for these wild theories and you'll argue them like they are gospel truthes that we all know. When in reality noone does yet.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 11:01 AM on j-body.org
Well, let me ask you this...how much does the U.S. government value your life when they will conscript you and send you to die to further their agenda, while they stay at home safely.

Remember, if someone is in power...don't trust them.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Wednesday, March 29, 2006 11:44 AM on j-body.org
[quote=Keeper of the Light™]Well, let me ask you this...how much does the U.S. government value your life when they will conscript you and send you to die to further their agenda, while they stay at home safely.

Remember, if someone is in power...don't trust them.

Well my life to the U.S. ARMY is worth my family getting my full salery from then on and my military life insurance which is still for a cool million. So not too shabby if I do say so myself.

Don't trust them? We put them there so we shouldn't trust ourslves?

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 12:08 PM on j-body.org
^^^exactly. I don't trust the american people because they put untrustworthy people up there.

GIGO

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Wednesday, March 29, 2006 12:10 PM on j-body.org
So when you moveing?

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 2:29 PM on j-body.org
Jackalope wrote:Don't trust them? We put them there so we shouldn't trust ourslves?
Who says we did anything? See to make a mistake you need a good choice and a bad choice. We have no good choices. Choose between -

Politician A - Will step on your rights and persue his/her agenda of more power.
Politician B - Will step on your rights and persue his/her agenda of more power.
Politician C - Will step on your rights and persue his/her agenda of more power.

Also politician A, B, and C both belong to the same elite group which has one aim - furthering their own power and selfish agenda all while creating the illusion that you have a say. Therefore it's YOUR fault if you pick someone bad.

Jackalope wrote:So the reason of money for an already sickenly wealthy company like haliburton just doesn't make sence to me.
So I guess you've never heard of GREED, let alone a GREEDY CORPORATION?(nah that would never happen LOL) Corporations stand to make the wealthy(stockholders) even wealthier. End of story.

Now Haliburton isn't just making "more money" on Iraq, they are making TONS OF @!#$ MONEY. Ever hear about just how much we are spending on Iraq? Much of those mega billions and are heading to a corporation that has obvious ties to the administration. Fancy that.

means - check
motive - double check
Opportunity - check thanks to OSB's pre-existing plans

But you don't think that they would do that? C'mon do you think this country is being run by boyscouts and lead by the pope?! Don't forget that this nation is being run by humans(rather by greedy bastard criminals, not saints). Think of all the things humans have done, and still do - all for power. We have NO problems killing other humans, as many as it takes, for power(wealth = power).

The difference between our government and others, say China, is that our system of control (instead of brute force) lies in the illusion you have a choice, that you have freedom, is your prison. This may not be the matrix, and we're not plugged into machines(I think ). but we are plugged into a system of control that most cannot see.

They will send you to fight and die for the freedom you don't really have, because you are really fighting for them. You are a number and you are expendable. the 3000 at the WTC - if the government was involved(which is very probable but not a fact until proven) in 9/11, then the 3000+ where "acceptable losses." What can I say - You can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs.

Jackalope wrote:Well my life to the U.S. ARMY is worth my family getting my full salery from then on and my military life insurance which is still for a cool million. So not too shabby if I do say so myself.
That's the cost making you think they care about you or ever did, acceptable loss - just like your life. Of course it's also an incentive to maintain an all volunteer army. Remember the system of control we have - the draft doesn't support the illusion of that system well. The late 60s and early 70s where ugly, and they learned.

You might think I'm a bit too cynical, but you can't deny that 9/11 satified the government's true aims quite well. Believe me, if the government was indeed not in some way behind 9/11, it is ONLY because they didn't think of it first.

I've never heard of this "part throttle" before. Does it just bolt on?
Wednesday, March 29, 2006 3:38 PM on j-body.org
Not until america collapses in on itself like Rome befotre it

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Wednesday, March 29, 2006 5:17 PM on j-body.org
We stand on the shoulders of giants... Who also fell.

PAX
Wednesday, March 29, 2006 5:24 PM on j-body.org
Jack: when a corporate entity has nearly trillions of dollars worth of holdings, the only things it will covet are:
- More money,
- More power.

And who says you put them there?

I rather think they put themselves there.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 6:37 PM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:

And who says you put them there?

I rather think they put themselves there.

Diebold helped ... and the little rich f**kers
behind it all ..

Thursday, March 30, 2006 6:04 AM on j-body.org
Ok guys but even in looking at the big picture I just can't buy into it. HAHA I'm more inclined to go along with the "they didn't think of it first" idea then any. I mean look whos running things! A guy who says "Fool me once and you can't fool me again. But fool me somemore and......... Oh you know what I mean" Come on man! That quote is old as dirt and he can't remember it so how the hell could ha have had a hand in anything at all? And greed is one thing but without some proof I'll never buy into it sorry guys.

Thursday, March 30, 2006 8:00 AM on j-body.org
Think of the president like the Queen of England. Kinda there for show. Congress seems to have all the power. Who's to say it wasn't planned for GW to win the elections (Cough Florida Cough). Once that happened, the plan was set into motion for the rest of the "festivities". Like I and a few others have said beofre, we may never know the real truth.
Thursday, March 30, 2006 12:56 PM on j-body.org
Jackolope - Who say's Bush was the mastermind of anything(I wouldn't let him draw plans to eat an ice cream cone), ever heard of the phrase "geez, what a tool"?

I've never heard of this "part throttle" before. Does it just bolt on?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search