College - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: College
Sunday, March 12, 2006 11:58 PM on j-body.org
well guys I am finally going to go to college to study AutoCad and I have just put off college for 2 years which I wish I didnt do that because right after high school I accepted a full time job making 10 dollars hour but now I have desided to go to college when Im still young cuz im 20 now so might as well do it now when im still young yet

Opening Soon Kustom J's

Monday, March 13, 2006 12:51 AM on j-body.org
Good idea^^^

Do it now and keep your options open.

It's also not guarenteed that you're going to end up working in your field of study, but that's not uncommon.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Monday, March 13, 2006 6:34 AM on j-body.org
well hey I wanna give it a try on this autocad if this doesnt work out then im going to take business management classes

Opening Soon Kustom J's

Thursday, March 16, 2006 9:54 AM on j-body.org
You don't need college to be successful in this world. Burying your head in the books for years will get you a piece of paper to put on the wall. Some may think this is a valuable thing to have and that it is a necessity needed to obtain what is wanted out of life. Sure you'll learn things by going to college but the experience of getting out there and doing it is much more valuable.

Entrepreneurs are the people who make it big in this world, you have to work for yourself. A large percentage of Entrepreneurs do not have or need college educations, they hire the people with all the papers to work for them at 50-60 k a year. They're making millions themselves, all from the college grads hard work.

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats as good as they are going to feel all day. ~ Dean Martin

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search