9/11? - Page 7 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 9/11?
Wednesday, December 21, 2005 7:08 AM on j-body.org
God whats with the bad jokes today ? Is today bad joke day and I didn't get the memo?

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Monday, February 13, 2006 10:32 PM on j-body.org
http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html

yaaay, the steel didn't have to melt

or wait...are all the popular mechanics people and all the doctors/engineers in on it too?

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 5:41 AM on j-body.org
HOLY POSTS BACK FROM THE DEAD BATMAN !!!!!

I wonder how many conspiracy theorists that we have here will actually bother to read that article. I personally think its great, it proves everything that I was arguing for the previous 6 pages was right and they were wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrongity, wrong, wrong, with wrongness sprinkled on top. Of course I wasn't the only one who this article will vindicate, there were plenty others saying the same thing I was.

But PM is in on it to right? And all the REAL experts? They must have been payed off by the Bush administration. PFT! Wake up and smell the coffee !! The govt didn't do this
TERRORISTS DID.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 6:02 AM on j-body.org
I forgot. And an extra special thank you to T2 for finding such a great article. Bravo !!

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 11:48 AM on j-body.org
too bad he didnt find it, he took it from what Dave said in OT

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 11:51 AM on j-body.org
Tony Wise(emokidpsy) wrote:too bad he didnt find it, he took it from what Dave said in OT

sorry i didn't check this thread quick enough
yes i got it from Dave
yaay

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 11:53 AM on j-body.org
lol nice

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 11:54 AM on j-body.org
True but I saw this one before I saw the other one so I didn't know.

Friday, February 17, 2006 2:45 PM on j-body.org
Well I read the article and it does not deal with the real facts.. I don't care about the pods or whatever, let's just talk about the steel.

That steel was certified by the National standards Institute (or the like) to over 3000degF for 4 hours. No loss of integrety. The fires burned at an absolute maximum (not achieved given all the smoke) of 1500DegF and for only 56 minutes.

The explosions in the elevators.. Esily explained by burning jet fuel going down the shafts.... Provided you ignore the fact that the elevators were not connected from top to bottom. Every 40 floors they stopped, that is the maximum hieght one shaft can run. Also the shafts were sealed. So how did jet fuel get from the 80th floor to the ground in an elevator shaft? Not in that building, couldn't happen.

Why did the firefighters state that there were two small easily controlled fires if there was such an inferno?

If the fires were so hot, why was there so much incomplete combustion causing all that smoke?

Why did people state that they heard at least 8 explosions before the collapse?

Valid questions that may have valid answers, I just haven't seen them yet.

Why was all the material hauled away before it could be examined?

PAX
Friday, February 17, 2006 5:28 PM on j-body.org
ShiftyCav wrote:why are we in Iraq when we dont need to be?

Mmmmm well... lets see here....

1) Oil
2) Control over the middle east

I am sure there are a lot more reason why we are out there..... either way... none of them are for the CORRECT reason.

Saturday, February 18, 2006 1:00 PM on j-body.org
Karo (Car Customs) wrote:
ShiftyCav wrote:why are we in Iraq when we dont need to be?

Mmmmm well... lets see here....

1) Oil
2) Control over the middle east

I am sure there are a lot more reason why we are out there..... either way... none of them are for the CORRECT reason.

Karo, what are you talking about?
We are in Iraq because Sadam had WMDs, to liberate the Iraq from him and Iraqis could be free just like the Western world, he was the co-mastermind of 9/11 tragedy. How do I know? Because the US gov't said it, so you know it must be always true!!!

Come on now since when had the US had any interest? You making us look like pirates, which we are not!!! We always worked for the good of the planet, with never anything in return. Why? Cause we are that good and nice of a country with with high morals to live by, thats why!!!

Smell the sarcasm?
Sad thing is there are many people with that mentality.
I say to those gullible, imbeciles... let them just be.

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Saturday, February 18, 2006 8:05 PM on j-body.org
Gerardo

There is alot more I can say but I feel as tho, its 100% worthless for me to say anything about this topic and or any other in this section. Sometimes I want to say things but then again I dont want to sit and type for pages on end.... all for what? Not like "we" can do anything about it.

I may comment from time to time but I will never truly speak out on what I think when it comes to 99% of the topics / posts in this section.

Monday, February 20, 2006 5:35 AM on j-body.org
HAHA what you speak of can not be proved what the PM article states can be. Thats the difference. You read the articles you see the photes you see the list of witnesses yet you say it isn't proof. What then is ? Someone sees something, thats a fact. We car reproduce the events in a closed scientific expirment and proove it happened, thats a fact. You can see the undoctored photoes presented by different eye witnesses, thats a fact. Where are your facts that we did this to ourselves ? Where is your proof we did this to ourselves ? You all want hard evidence that the terrorists did this ans when you anr shown it you say nope not good enough but yet you provide no proof as to your arguement. If explosives were used please find the proof of this. If you can not then perhaps you may want to re-examine your stance. If those were military pods please proove what they were. It has been prooved they were the landing gear fairings. If a missle was fired at the Pentagon where then did all the air plane parts come from ? If it was a missle please provide an eyewitness or any proof it was.

You have none do you? All you have are wild ideas that can not be prooved.

Mr. GW same goes for you. You are great with your research and wanting all the facts straight when you make a posting. Please then provide that same level of proof to this topic.

Monday, February 20, 2006 6:05 AM on j-body.org
I didn't say anything about the Pentagon. Who know what happened there. Why will one light standard rip the wing off one plane but 5 will not rip the wing from another? I don't know, but I'd like to know.

Why are some witnesses more credible than others. Why are the radio transcripts of firefighters say there are 2 small fires that can be easily contained igored? Why are the engineers that tested the steel being ignored (WTC steel tested to 3000degF for 4 hours). Why are the firefighters who stated they heard explosions previous to the collapse being ignored? Why was all the scrap hauled away and shipped overseas before it could be examined? Every question here is based in fact. Not opinion or conjecture, fact. There are sworn affidavids stating bombs were detonated. There are engineers and demolition teams both stating that it looked like a demolition. There is the FACT that the buildings fell at an accelerated rate, falling at clear freefall speeds with absolutely no resistance from the structure. There is the FACT that the tail number from flight 93 showed up at a NASA terminal in Illinois.

Then there are the curiosities... A passport surviving a fire that an engine didn't. strange little things, but I won't get into them. I once saw a featherless chicken walking around in a field almost 2 miles from it's home after a tornado. I know little wierd things happen. I also know that if I wanted to investigate the chicken, it would not be sold to a Chinese soup maker before I could get a look at it.

The biggest act of terrorism in North America and the investigators don't get to look at the evidence??? What gives??

I do know the landlord had $200 million in and walked away with over $3billion. I do know that GWB's brother was in charge of security with his last day being the day of the event. These are also curious little facts that should not be ignored.

PAX
Monday, February 20, 2006 6:59 AM on j-body.org
Well I'm glad you aren't just someone who "knows" our govt did it. You just think some things are "odd". Fair enough. As for the fires, reports from the scean clearly stated the floors that were damaged could not be reached due to the damage. So theres no way they could have only seen "two small fires" Besides jet fuel burns and makes a big fire.
So that can not be true. WTC steel may not melt at the fires temp but how much integraty is lost at 1500 degrees? and then add all the weight of the building on top of it along with the damage of the planes impact. Has all this been done? if not then the findings that the steel melts at whatever temp is moot. Those explosions were the sound of the concrete exploding under its own weight as the steel super structure failed. Remember the last big Earth quake in San Faransico that collapsed the freeways ? Witneeses described the sound the concrte made as it snapped as sounding like a bomb going off. So the sounds are no un presidented. The steel suported the concrete once the steel failed the concrete colapsed. The steel was taken away because were they supposed to save it ? Don't forget jet fuel, oil, and body parts were mixed in it so it wasn't just scrape it was a haz mat and a danger to keep around. Roting body parts = bad. There are no swore affidavids about explosions cause noone can proove there were any. The demolision experts said it looked like it, but even as that expert later said he was mis-quoted and that just cause it looked like doesn't mean there were any. His words not mine. Did you actualy watch the towers fall ? Each of the floors above that failed fell onto the one below it and smashed it down. Well start dropping all that weight down and I guess it would fall fast. Thing is that nothing like this had ever happened before so noone knows exactly how things would happen. As for the tail section, bits were removed and taken to different places for the investagation.
The passport is easy, the explosion moved lots of air paper is blown by air pass port blew away. Engine impacts on steel and concrete and is set afire and then has a building dropped on it. Engines would have been destroyed, paper can float down.
Everything your asking has a logical explanation if you just think about it for a minute.
I'm not saying you can't, but just think for a minute. A cover up of this magnatude would be completely impossible to do. Look at all the people that would have to have been involved, someone would have talked by now. So far not a peep.

Those are all good questions but they can all be explained.

Monday, February 20, 2006 12:41 PM on j-body.org
Over 3000 people worked on the Manhattan project. It stayed a secret until the time came. Don't kid yourself.

PAX
Monday, February 20, 2006 1:13 PM on j-body.org
Oh my good grief ! Don't get all pissy just cause everything can be logicly explained.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search