{Ranting} What happened to pride? - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: {Ranting} What happened to pride?
Saturday, January 28, 2006 6:33 PM on j-body.org
HE usually makes a good point though.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Monday, January 30, 2006 6:13 AM on j-body.org
I'm not speeking for Event here but maybe hes just getting tired of hearing about this "RICE" stuff.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Monday, January 30, 2006 8:53 AM on j-body.org
I know I'm tired of hearing about it.

---

Monday, January 30, 2006 11:04 AM on j-body.org
/\ /\ /\ Rice, Rice baby. ( sung to Ice, Ice baby by vanilla Ice. )

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 3:54 AM on j-body.org
i still stand my ground. i hate ricers and riced out cavi;s. i respect them on the road and im not gonna pick a fight over my opinion. i just personally can't appreciate all the honda look alikes. if you look at a bugatti or aston martins tvrs all of the high end sports cars they all use louvers or scoops or spoilers. but in moderation. i think puttin everything they make for a cavalier on all at once ruins it. and altezzas belong on altezzas. all you hipocrits keep in mind that because i don't like your car or style doesn't mean im stupid, dumb or immature. i was just a little pissed that night. i raced an 03 cavi that had a body kit wing taillights chrome wipers 18's red tint and a massive fart can. i smoked him off the line two cars in third and over five when i hit forth. i dropped back to cruisin speed and the guy came back and pissed off. boxin me in and finally cut me off comin within inches of my bumper just tryin to show off. all im tryin to ask for is a little respect courtesy and common sense.and by the way im not scared to reply i just spend my time in the shop or out and about. good luck with your rides whatevr your goal maybe.

Jake J Hone
Tuesday, January 31, 2006 7:55 AM on j-body.org
Jake Hone wrote:i hate ricers and riced out cavi;s. i respect them on the road and im not gonna pick a fight over my opinion.

You either hate them or respect them, which is it? And street racing??? You're going to get pwn3d.....even more so.

Slo2pt2 (Projekt Unknown?) wrote:One my SON is ADHD N.O.S and Autistic Spectrum Disorder. I will nto medicate him he will battle throught this himself and learn to control it.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 8:06 AM on j-body.org
Street Racing = Retarded... Your no better than those so called 'ricers'.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 8:54 AM on j-body.org
Ex wrote:Street Racing = Retarded... Your no better than those so called 'ricers'.

Yeah, talk about owning yourself.

---

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 9:46 AM on j-body.org
Um, so lets get this straight. Haveing a "fart can muffler" = bad. But street racing is just fine ? I think that maybe you should get your priorities straight before you go bashing others. All the guy with a "fart can" is guilty of is maybe bad taste. But street racing ? Where to begin........

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 1:34 PM on j-body.org
AGuSTiN wrote:Yeah, talk about owning yourself.

OK, off topic question...

What does "owning yourself" mean?

Is this a Canadian expression?

John Wilken
2002 Cavalier
2.2 Vin code 4
Auto
Tuesday, January 31, 2006 1:40 PM on j-body.org
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=own

Def #6
used to say something is better than something else
Louie: My hairs owns your hair.

---

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 1:40 PM on j-body.org
John Wilken wrote:
AGuSTiN wrote:Yeah, talk about owning yourself.

OK, off topic question...

What does "owning yourself" mean?

Is this a Canadian expression?

???? Seriously????

Owning = to beat someone so bad you make them your bitch, you own them

Yourself = yourself

Jake is beating himself up badly.

Slo2pt2 (Projekt Unknown?) wrote:One my SON is ADHD N.O.S and Autistic Spectrum Disorder. I will nto medicate him he will battle throught this himself and learn to control it.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 1:56 PM on j-body.org
/\ /\ /\ /\

OH GOD THAT WAS GREAT !!!!!!!

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 11:59 PM on j-body.org
don't get bent cus i can get away with it. racing is bliss whether track or street.. id say the post is dead.
Wednesday, February 01, 2006 8:31 AM on j-body.org
It was dead when you posted it.

---

Wednesday, February 01, 2006 3:09 PM on j-body.org
Street racing = ignorance = Bliss, until you get in over your head.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Thursday, February 02, 2006 5:14 AM on j-body.org
Street Racing = flaming moron.

Thursday, February 16, 2006 1:31 AM on j-body.org
bunch of chicken @!#$ panzies.. have a little fun
Thursday, February 16, 2006 2:13 AM on j-body.org
God damn street racers....

CarDomain
Sunday, February 19, 2006 6:53 AM on j-body.org
Jake Hone wrote:bunch of chicken @!#$ panzies.. have a little fun

1 - learn to spell, and learn to use proper grammar.
2 - if you are willing to criticise other people for their choices, then you should have expected to be flamed.
3 - like many others have already stated, it has nothing to do with american pride - it's great that people in the US have the freedom to do what they want with their vehicle.
4 - WHAT THE FLYING HELL DO YOU HAVE AGAINST PEOPLE WHO GROW RICE?

Sunday, February 19, 2006 6:56 AM on j-body.org
oh, and one last thing...

my jap "piece of crap" will last longer than yours...so when you bitch and moan about this or that breaking, i'll sit here and chuckle to myself. mmk?

Monday, February 20, 2006 3:14 AM on j-body.org
lmfao. ha ha ha.
Monday, February 20, 2006 4:56 AM on j-body.org
is that all you can say? you suck at debate/life.

Monday, February 20, 2006 6:18 PM on j-body.org
i read the title and thought it was gonna be something about society and people not being Patriotic and all it happens to be is some douche comments.

I mean really now, i dont see half of these things you talk about in your rant. most of the cars on here are nice and clean, some are in progress, and others work with what they got. its not like people have cardboard bodykits and all that. just because you spend money on a PnP rather than paint for a kit doesnt make you top dog.

i like when some kid from a small town in nowheresville is going to tell people what is acceptable. maybe if you lived in a diverse area rather than Utah you would understand better.

I am glad to say that i can now add Utah to my Most Hated States list.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 8:50 AM on j-body.org
Jake Hone wrote:i still stand my ground. i hate ricers and riced out cavi;s. i respect them on the road and im not gonna pick a fight over my opinion. i just personally can't appreciate all the honda look alikes. if you look at a bugatti or aston martins tvrs all of the high end sports cars they all use louvers or scoops or spoilers. but in moderation. i think puttin everything they make for a cavalier on all at once ruins it. altezzas belong on altezzas.and all you hipocrits keep in mind that because i don't like your car or style doesn't mean im stupid, dumb or immature. i was just a little pissed that night. i raced an 03 cavi that had a body kit wing taillights chrome wipers 18's red tint and a massive fart can. i smoked him off the line two cars in third and over five when i hit forth. i dropped back to cruisin speed and the guy came back and pissed off. boxin me in and finally cut me off comin within inches of my bumper just tryin to show off. all im tryin to ask for is a little respect courtesy and common sense.and by the way im not scared to reply i just spend my time in the shop or out and about. good luck with your rides whatevr your goal maybe.

Jake J Hone

You have to be mentally retarded, or else you see one straight path in life (meaning your attitude is your way or the highway). You said it right there "all you hipocrits keep in mind that because i don't like your car or style doesn't mean im stupid, dumb or immature." Are you not contradicting yourself? Just because we dont like or agree with you doesnt make us wrong....

also "altezzas belong on altezzas.", your a fool, so what, just because that car was the first to have that style taillight, its the only one allowed? How many other car manufacturers are making cars with those style lights now, a good bit dip@!#$!!

Jake Hone wrote:bunch of chicken @!#$ panzies.. have a little fun

Its all fun and games untill you kill someone jackass, at least I'm the bigger man for knowing that. Have fun sitting in prison and getting buttraped after big bubba finds out you killed a small child by doing your uber cool street racing.. grow up kid

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search